Fetty Wap Is Coming to Fairfield, and We Couldn’t Be More Excited!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This one is for all our Trap Queen-loving Collegiettes! 

Wednesday, October 2nd, was a big night for Fairfield University as the most exciting reveal for the year took place at ~Lessing Field~ during our Men’s Soccer game versus Rider University. At halftime, it was time to announce who would be heading to Stag Country this late October for the FUSA Fall Concert.  

We could not be more excited that after listening to “My Way” for years on end that Fetty Wap will be making ~his way~ to our campus on Friday, October 25th! Before Fetty Wap takes the stage, accompanied by DJ VIGS, the Women and Men’s Basketball season will have its official kickoff with a pep rally in Alumni Hall. The combination of Fetty Wap and Fairfield spirit will be a big theme the night of October 25th! 

We’re even more excited to be dancing to some oldies like “Trap Queen” and “My Way” from Fetty’s Fetty Wap album to songs on his newest Bruce Wayne mixtape album. Be sure to catch up on Fetty Wap’s latest songs, such as his most recent singles “Brand New” and “Zoo” (featuring Tee Grizzley) before he arrives at Fairfield’s campus!  

Want to see Fetty Wap in action and get access to Colony Grill, Super Duper Weenie, & Garden Catering food trucks? Make sure to purchase your concert ticket for $30 (and bring a friend for $35) because this is one event that you don’t want to miss out on! There are only 2,500 tickets, so be sure to purchase yours before they sell out! This event is a great way to celebrate Fairfield’s spirit and to spend time with your friends while dancing and supporting our Stag athletes. 

We can’t wait to see you all there, HCXO!

Olivia Mahoney

Fairfield '23

Olivia is from Massachusetts and a marketing and management major at Fairfield University. She is the Relationship & Dating Editor for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter and also participates as a Writer.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.