Festive Christmas PJs You Need This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Collegiettes, it’s the coziest time of year again! The dropping temperature makes all of us want to snuggle up with hot chocolate and a Christmas movie in our festive PJs. Nothing makes us as excited for the holiday season quite like festive Christmas jammies! Here are some of the cutest PJs available this season.

1. Knit Girlfriend Pajamas & Eye Mask

Nothing compares to putting on cozy PJs after a long wintery day and there’s no better set to wear than this one! These deliciously festive PJs are just what every busy collegiette needs after a long semester. They also come with a matching eye mask to ensure you get your beauty rest!

1. Holiday Spirit Pajamas

These adorably festive pajamas are perfect for sleeping or wearing at a holiday party! Whether you want to curl up for a nap or spread Christmas cheer at a party with friends, these PJs are a must-have!

1. Kate Spade Long Pajamas

Presents, ice skates, and gloves, oh my! These adorable Kate Spade PJs have ~everything~ Christmas: colorful lights, beautiful ornaments, and presents with bows! Wearing these PJs will make it feel like Christmas all winter long.

1. x Peanuts Henley Pajamas

Thanks to the Peanuts gang, these pajamas are sure to get you into the holiday spirit! These nostalgic PJs will give you the ultimate cold-weather comfort on chilly winter nights.

1. Macy’s Knit 3 Piece Pajama Set

Stay toasty warm this winter with this adorable PJ set! Red and green instantly make these PJs festive, but the little dog bundled up for winter flurries makes them an adorable Christmas necessity.

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com