Fashion Feature: Cozy, Casual, and Warm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Megan Bruso is currently a junior at Fairfield University majoring in marketing. Megan enjoys going to the gym and attending happy hour with friends. As the secretary of the Best Buddies Club, she devotes a lot of her free time working with members and planning social events.

Her Campus: How did you come up with your look today?Megan Bruso: I chose to wear my JCrew pixie pants because they have been my go-to item this winter. They’re so versatile, you can wear them anywhere from an office setting to a night out with the girls. My shirt is from anthropology. My boots are Tory Burch and they look similar to the classic ugg style. My coat is Burberry and you can never go wrong with a puffy black coat in the middle of winter.

HC: What is your fashion go to piece?MB: For my 21st birthday all of my best friends bought me two bracelets from Links of London. They have definitely been my go-to fashion pieces this winter.

HC: Where are some of your favorite places to shop?MB: I have recently been loving revolveclothing.com, but for in-store shopping usually go to Nordstroms, JCrew, and Bloomingdales

HC: Who are some fashion icons that you admire?MB: Blake Lively

Stephanie Chui is currently a junior at Fairfield University. She is double majoring in finance and management with a concentration in entrepreneurship. After college, she hopes to pursue a career in fashion as a celebrity stylist. Stephanie's long time love for fashion has inspired her to start her own fashion blog. One of her career goals is to start her own shoe and accessories line one day. You can view Stephanie's fashion blog at: www.stephaniechuistylist.blogspot.com 
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!