This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, don’t walk to CycleBar Fairfield, RUN! The studio just celebrated their two year anniversary in town and we have all the deats you’re going to want to hear.

Located in the Sportsplex just a short drive from campus is the premium indoor cycling studio, Cyclebar Fairfield. Riders clip into the bike, pedal to the changing beat of the music, and can monitor their workout by the provided stats. 

Once the lights go off in the studio, it’s time to go to work. Blue and red accent lighting fills the space and puts you into the ultimate mindset to crush your workout. The amazing instructors ride at the front of the room, cheering and motivating the class the entire time.

The Fairfield team currently features Hannah, Kelsey, Kaci, Caroline, Jenn, and their awesome studio crew—who are all absolute rays of sunshine. Visiting instructors and members of the corporate team are always popping in for fun and exciting surprise rides, too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY6dl0POVME/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Typically, classes last about 45 minutes and consist of intense cycling, hills, choreography, sprints, arms, and a cool down. The schedule also includes 30 minute Express sessions and themed rides ranging from glow in the dark to Hip Hop Happy Hour.

Sign up for a membership for as little as $79/month or purchase ride packages so you can drop in whenever you want. The studio also has different promotions and deals throughout the year, making it super affordable for us college girls on a #budget. Don’t have spin shoes? Don’t worry! CycleBar provides shoes at no additional cost.

If you want to try spin classes but have no experience, now is the time! The studio and instructors provide a safe and motivating space for people of all ages, body types, and years of cycling experience so you can literally enjoy the ride. 

Check out CycleBar Fairfield’s Instagram here for updates, news, and more!

Lauren is a Connecticut native currently majoring in Marketing and Public Relations at Fairfield University. Her interests include spending time with friends, going to the gym, cooking, baking, and pumpkin spice everything! When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably spending time with her two dogs Lily & Daisy!