Fairfield Doppelgänger: Campus Cutie Damien Quinn ’17 and Dave Franco

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This week’s campus cutie and celebrity look-alike is senior Damien Quinn. This country music lover lives on the beach with 3 of his buddies. In his free time you can either find him in the front row at a Kenny Chesney concert, working intramural games at the RecPlex, or sitting on the top floor of the library doing homework and socializing.

Name: Damien Quinn

Hometown: Manhasset, NY

Relationship Status: Single

Graduation Year: 2017

Major: Communication

So, you look like Dave Franco. Can you tell me about an encounter you’ve had with students here at Fairfield calling you out on this? There was one random girl when I was going to class stopped me and said “Has anyone told you that you look like Dave Franco?” and it’s picked up since then.

Favorite NFL Team: NY Jets

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? Sausage panini from La Fettunta in Florence

Favorite thing about Fairfield: Everyone here is really nice, I have made a lot of good friends over the past 4 years. I’m sad to be leaving in a few months but I’ve really enjoyed my time here.

Favorite FU Professor: Professor Serazio. He’s not here anymore but he was a Comm professor. Coolest guy I have ever met.

Favorite Musician: Kenny Chesney

Celebrity Crush: Carrie Underwood

Hobbies: I like to read, watch sports and surf. I am also involved in intramural dodgeball, handball, and softball

Pet peeve: Not using a turn signal while driving. I hate that.

Ideal Valentine’s Day date: Probably going ice skating in Rockefeller Center and walking around Central Park then grabbing a nice dinner at Smith and Wollensky.

Biggest turn-off: I’m personally not a huge fan of red lipstick, and if you’re just not a nice person in general that’s a huge turn off.

What’s your favorite pick-up line? From one of Sam Hunt’s songs… “You know smoke follows beauty baby, right?”

Plans for after graduation: I am hoping to get a job and stay at home for a few years, then get an apartment in the city and see where things go from there.

Do you sing in the shower? Yes, I do. 100% do. All the time.

What is something no one knows about you? I have 62 direct cousins. It could be more but I don’t know.

Do you know all of their names? I like to think that I do.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be? Florence. Not even a question. It’s by far m favorite city in the world.

What are you never seen without? I was going to say clothes but uh… hmm a serious answer… my lucky coin. I am never without this *whips out coin* I found it last year and I’ve just been holding onto it.

Has it brought you any luck? Umm.. I can’t think of anything off the top of my head. But one day it will come to good use. 

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.