Fairfield Boutiques Fall Must-Haves This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, fall is just around the corner and you know it’s that time of year when a sweater is the norm, a PSL is in hand, and the leaves are falling from the trees. Let’s be real, it’s never too early to go shopping – especially for fall #facts. We all know it’s true but hate to admit that the earlier you hit the stores, the better the styles that you are going to find. And what’s better than having boutiques in downtown Fairfield right at your fingertips?!

Here are three Fairfield shops that you must check out this season! Trust me, your closet will thank you later. 

1.   If you’re looking for an outfit for a special occasion or just trying to spruce up your wardrobe, Apricot Lane (located at 1499 Post Rd) is the place to go! Apricot Lane is trendy and has a variety of clothing and accessories from your favorite brands such as Free People. To top it off, they offer a student discount! What’s not to love about this fashion-forward boutique?

2. La Moda, a high-end fashion boutique that gives your style a New York vibe in Fairfield Connecticut, is located on 1434 Post Rd. La Moda has a great variety of prices and styles that’ll  give you the ~confidence~ to look your best this Fall season. 

3. Snappy Gator, located at 1438 Post Rd, is right next door to La Moda! This boutique has the most chic styles around! It’s another high-end boutique that is reasonably priced and located in the heart of Fairfield. If you’re looking for some pieces to spruce up your fall wardrobe, this is the one-stop-shop.

Happy Shopping, Collegiettes! 

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com