Style > Beauty

Everything You Need to Know for the Sephora Savings Sale Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

I love the holiday season! Like many other holiday fanatics, I can’t wait for the beautiful decorations, themed events, snowy hot chocolate days, and especially the actual holidays. However, there’s one exciting holiday event that doesn’t require a wait: The Sephora Holiday Savings Sale. It’s the perfect time to snag gifts for all of the make-up lovers on your gift checklist and yourself!

The Sephora Holiday Savings Sale is occurring from Thursday, November 11th to Monday, November 15th for all Beauty Insider members. All Beauty Insiders will receive an extra 10% off on these days, and top spenders who are VIB (spend $350) and Rouge (spend $1,000) members will receive 15% and 20% off respectively. The Rouge sale began on November 5th and the VIB sale started on November 9th. 

For the Holiday Savings Event, you can use the code YAYHOLIDAY. There is also currently 30% off all Sephora Collection for Beauty Insider members with no code necessary. If you’re like me and can’t seem to get to a store in time or if you would rather shop at home, order online and get free shipping with the code FREESHIP. 

Check out brands like Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, Givenchy, and Marc Jacobs on sale now! Sign up to be a Beauty Insider member and receive these special deals for free. Check out the levels of membership here and Sephora’s page here. With these exciting makeup deals, it seems that the holiday shopping season is off to a good start!

Olivia Conkling

Fairfield '25

Olivia is a sophomore Business Undeclared major at Fairfield University. She enjoys fashion, writing, listening to music, reading, and going to the beach!