Style > Beauty

Everything You Need to Know About the Sephora Spring Savings Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The annual Sephora Spring Savings Event is fully underway, so what better time than now to purchase all of those slightly too expensive products that you’ve been eyeing? This is one of Sephora’s best sales of the year, so here’s what you need to know to shop it smartly:

1.Everyone Gets Free Shipping

Valid through May 1st, get that extra bonus of free shipping with your order with discount code FREESHIP.

2.The Actual Spring Savings is for Sephora Members only.

But don’t worry, it’s super easy to sign up and make a beauty insider account! With each product you purchase from Sephora, you earn more points, and you can redeem those points for free products and other great discounts. As someone who is now a Rouge member at Sephora, trust me when I say it’s 100% worth it. 

.3There’re three basic levels to a Sephora Membership.

The three levels are Beauty Insiders, VIB members, and Rouge members. The more purchases and points you get, the higher the level you achieve. For the Spring Savings event, the discounts are as follows:

-Rouge Members: 20% off from 4/17 – 5/1

-VIB Members: 15% off from 4/21 – 4/29

-Beauty Insiders: 10% off from 4/23 – 4/27

In order to access the Spring Savings discount, use code SPRINGSAVE at checkout. 

4.Returns are super easy.

Sephora is known for having one of the best return policies for beauty suppliers. You can return products that are gently used and opened if you did not like it in exchange for store credit. So if you splurged on that expensive serum during the Spring Savings event and it made you break out, don’t panic. 

Happy Shopping, Ladies!

Kat Bigelow is currently a sophomore at Fairfield University. Majoring in Communication and minoring in Digital Journalism, Kat has dreams of one day working in the publishing industry. Aside from being media-obsessed, she is a book fanatic, loves to travel, and could eat avocados and french fries every day if it were acceptable.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.