Everything you Need to Know About the Museum of Pizza

Just when we thought New York City could not be any more magical, they decided to announce the opening of the Museum of Pizza! This museum will call NYC its home from October 13th to November 18th, and tickets are selling out faster than you can eat a pizza pie!

As “the world’s first and only immersive art experience celebrating pizza,” the Museum of Pizza brings together everyone’s two favorite things: being in NYC and experiencing the most iconic New York food in way never done before!

Located at 55 Wythe Avenue at The William Vale, the Museum of Pizza has interactive exhibits and immersions. The museum will be featuring work from artists including Optical Animal, Adam Green, and Emma Stern. The #vibe of the museum puts a modern twist on art by including comical placement of pizza slices throughout the displays!

It’s time to head to the Museum of Pizza’s website, buy those tickets, and get ready to taste an ~amazing~ NYC slice! The Museum of Pizza won’t last forever, so be sure to check it out before it closes on November 18th!

Kallan Hook

Fairfield '21

Hi! My name is Kallan Hook, I am a Sophomore Accounting major at Fairfield University. When i'm not writing for Her Campus you can catch me hanging out with my friends, exploring downtown Fairfield, or hiking with my dogs! I am super pumped to be a part of Her Campus and look forward for what is to come this year!