This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

On November 12th, we finally get to hear Taylor’s Version of her fourth studio album, Red. Swifties have been counting down the days since she announced the re-record over the summer. Oh, and in case you forgot, we get to hear the ten-minute version of one of Taylor’s greatest hits “All Too Well,” along with a short film starring Stranger Things star, Sadie Sink, and one of our favorite actors, Dylan O’Brien. Since there has been so much buzz and press about this exciting album, it can get hard to keep track of all the events happening with Red. Today, I am going to tell you everything we know about the album and some other exciting things Taylor is doing to promote the album. 

You can listen to Red on any music streaming service, like Apple Music or Spotify. If you want a more vintage feel to the album and want to hear it differently, get the full experience by buying Red on vinyl here. We recommend pre-saving the album so you can have it in your library right when it comes out. This way you can be prepared to have a crying sesh to “All Too Well” whenever you want. 

In addition to the sixteen songs on Red, Taylor is also recording an acoustic version of “State of Grace” as well as her song “Ronan.” I personally am very excited for her version of “Better Man,” (from the vault), a song she wrote and sent to the band Little Big Town. If this wasn’t already enough, we are getting ten more songs from the vault. We can’t wait to listen!

If you want to keep up with the exciting interviews and talk shows Taylor is going to be on to promote Red, tune into Jimmy Fallon at 11:35 pm EST on November 11th. She will also be on Seth Meyers 12:35 am EST on the 12th, and SNL 11:35 pm EST on the 13th! 

We are so excited to experience this album the way Taylor wants it to be. What song are you most excited to hear? Let us know!

Eileen is a senior at Fairfield University who is studying Communications with minors in English, Professional Writing, and Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies. She has a passion for magazine writing and hopes to pursue a career in the field. Eileen is the Entertainment & Culture Intern at Her Campus where she covers all things pop culture, entertainment, and internet trends. Eileen was formerly a National Writer for Her Campus from April 2023 - January 2024. Eileen is one of the Campus Correspondents (CCs) at Her Campus' Fairfield University chapter. She oversees the entire chapter and works with her other CC to curate ideas and events for HCFU. She also mentors and trains the editorial team and helps create content and boost engagement alongside the social media team. In her free time, you can find Eileen creating new Spotify playlists, getting a sweet treat with friends, or obsessing over Taylor Swift. If she isn’t doing that, you’ll likely find Eileen with her six best friends from school talking about their “Big Three”: "Normal People," their favorite "Dancing With The Stars" performances, and Greta Gerwig's "Little Women."