Entertainment

Everything We Know About ~Jingle Ball~ 2019 at MSG

Christmas is coming early this year, Collegiettes! The lineup for the 2019 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour is packed with big names, and they are hitting major cities around the country, including MSG in New York. The tour is set to stop at MSG on December 13th, so make sure to buy your tickets now as the date is quickly approaching! If you’re unable to make it, there will be streaming the concert on CWTV.com and the CW App starting at 7 p.m. 

Tom Poleman, chief programming officer for iHeartMedia, stated, “The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour represents the best in hit music. Virtually every pop superstar over the past 20 years has done the show, and this year is no different.” The lineup includes everyone from Lizzo (my fav), Fletcher, Jonas Brothers, Lewis Capaldi, Niall Horan, and more. Taylor Swift is set to headline the event, which will allow fans a chance to see the star before she embarks on her “Lover Fest” in New England and LA next year. Get ready to rock around the Christmas tree this holiday season because the ~Jingle Ball concert~ is going to be one you don’t want to miss!

Amber Shephard

Fairfield '20

Amber Shephard is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Psychology and minored in Marketing.