etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Everything We Know About ~Jingle Ball~ 2019 at MSG

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Christmas is coming early this year, Collegiettes! The lineup for the 2019 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour is packed with big names, and they are hitting major cities around the country, including MSG in New York. The tour is set to stop at MSG on December 13th, so make sure to buy your tickets now as the date is quickly approaching! If you’re unable to make it, there will be streaming the concert on CWTV.com and the CW App starting at 7 p.m. 

Tom Poleman, chief programming officer for iHeartMedia, stated, “The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour represents the best in hit music. Virtually every pop superstar over the past 20 years has done the show, and this year is no different.” The lineup includes everyone from Lizzo (my fav), Fletcher, Jonas Brothers, Lewis Capaldi, Niall Horan, and more. Taylor Swift is set to headline the event, which will allow fans a chance to see the star before she embarks on her “Lover Fest” in New England and LA next year. Get ready to rock around the Christmas tree this holiday season because the ~Jingle Ball concert~ is going to be one you don’t want to miss!

Amber Shephard

Fairfield '20

Amber Shephard graduated Fairfield University in 2020 where she majored in Psychology and minored in Marketing. 
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.