Books On A Shelf
Books On A Shelf
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
Career

Everything to Know About School of Communication Alumni Panel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Barone Campus Center Dogwood Room, the College of Arts and Sciences’ School of Communication, Arts, and Media will host its third annual alumni career panel. Four former students will offer current students advice and tips on the transition from college to entering the workforce as well as career perceptiveness.

Alumni events are a great way to see how graduates are using their Jesuit education throughout the world and in their careers. Fairfield University’s amazing alumni connections grant students the opportunity to start building their network during their time as an undergraduate. The alumni selected for this year’s panel characterize each of the School of Communication, Arts, and Media’s four departments: Communication, English, Modern Languages and Literatures, and Visual and Performing Arts. 

two women having an interview
mentatdgt

This year’s panelists include:

• John Primavera ‘05, internal business affairs manager for Columbia Artists 

• Maggie Andrew ‘14, social media editor for Yahoo 

• Amanda Hajjar ’17, digital content manager for the New York Knicks

• Alexandra Ambrosio ‘19, account coordinator for the Camuto Group

Mark this event on your calendar, Stags! The alumni panel is an event you do not want to miss!

Danielle Vazzano is a senior at Fairfield University and is from New York City. She is majoring in English/Professional Writing and minoring in Politics and Catholic Studies. Some of her favorite things include hanging out with friends, reading, and exploring. She studied abroad in Florence, Italy during the Spring 2019 semester.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.