Drinks That Align With Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The characteristics of our zodiac signs say a lot about who we are. Below are drinks that you may enjoy to keep your special personality traits alive.

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)- As someone who is intellectual, a good listener, original, and independent, you would enjoy a classic cup of coffee to keep you alert and attentive.

Pisces (Feb 19-March 20)- As someone who is gentle, overly trusting, and free-spirited; you would enjoy a hot cup of tea to ease your mind and keep your cool.

Aries (March 21-April 19)- As someone who is confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, bold, and honest; you would enjoy an energy drink to keep you fueled and energized for the day.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)- As someone who is reliable, patient, practical, and responsible; you would enjoy any type of fresh fruit juice to sweeten up your otherwise ordinary day hard at work.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)- As someone who is sociable, affectionate, curious, and energetic you would enjoy some sweet iced tea to keep your inner social butterfly intact.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)- As someone who is tenacious, loyal, emotional, and sympathetic; you would enjoy a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows on top to stay calm and keep your emotions in check.

Leo (July 23-Aug 22)- As someone who is confident, popular, cheerful, and humorous; you would enjoy a classic cup of soda to maintain your bubbly personality and high confidence levels.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22)- As someone who is kind, hardworking, practical, and loyal; you would enjoy a glass of seltzer to fizz some life into the full day ahead of you.

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22)- As someone who is social, harmonic, and gentle; you would enjoy a sweet strawberry daiquiri to keep yourself harmonized.

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov21)- As someone who is resourceful, brave, passionate, and a longtime friend; you would enjoy a fresh, cool glass of sangria to maintain your overall balance.

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21)- As someone who is humorous, generous, enjoys freedom, and has a positive outlook; you would enjoy a fresh piña colada served on the beach with no worries to savor your moment of freedom and soak up the sun.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)- As someone who is ambitious, loyal, responsible, and traditionally set in their ways, you would enjoy a cool glass of water that will refresh your body with the hydration it needs to get through all of the goals you have set for your day.

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com