Demi Lovato Absolutely Slays A Cover of Adele’s “Hello”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

There is no dying the fact that Adele has the voice of a goddess. She certainly has proved that not even throat surgery can stop her from taking over the charts with the recent release of her smash hit “Hello”. Many people have tried to show off their pipes by covering “Hello”. Among the giant stars taking on this difficult song was Demi Lovato during her recent performance in Seattle.

Lovato sang the song note for note, and might just take the cake for “Hello” thus far. After watching this video there is no arguing that Demi cannot sing. In the striped down and intimate cover Lovato shows she is a force to be reckoned with. Luckily, this is not the last to be seen of Demi, she has an upcoming tour with Nick Jonas planned for some time next year. As for now, keep the covers coming Demi!

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.