jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Deets About Hannah B. Being on Peter’s Season of The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Hannah Beast is back, or so we think! Recently, promos have been released of Peter Weber’s upcoming season of The Bachelor, and just when we thought the show couldn’t get anymore ~dramatic,~ we learn that Hannah B steps out of the limo on what looks like first impression night!

Peter was definitely caught off guard with this surprise. We then see a private conversation on a different night in a different promo between the two where Hannah says, “I know there’s still something there” and then says to Peter, “…and I would do anything for a relationship.” OMG HANNAH!!

To make Bachelor Nation freak out ~even more ~ Peter responds to Hannah and says, “What I’m about to say is extremely crazy, what would you say if I asked you to come… be part of the house?” Now, we don’t know exactly what happened with the magic of television editing, but they both seemed to be pretty happy as their conversation ended.

Hannah, girl, I completely understand that you want to find love, but if you haven’t found it while being on The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, or Dancing with the Stars, you are obviously not meant to find it on reality TV. Just saying.

Hannah Brown had been training and competing on DWTS since September while Peter had been traveling the world to film his season of The Bachelor. There is no way Hannah was able to join him on his journey to find love while also having time to not only compete for but #WIN the Mirrorball trophy. And let’s face it, she should have chosen Peter during her season, to begin with.

We do not know much more information regarding Hannah’s potential third appearance with The Bachelor franchise, but all I am saying is that there were definitely ~sparks~ between her and DWTS partner Alan Bersten. No rumors have been confirmed yet, but if Hannah was in fact not a contestant on Peter’s season, I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Alan become official sometime soon now that this season has come to an end.

We are anxiously waiting for season 24 of The Bachelor to premiere on January 6th! Until then, you can watch part of the ~drama~ here!

Lauren is a Connecticut native currently majoring in Marketing and Public Relations at Fairfield University. Her interests include spending time with friends, going to the gym, cooking, baking, and pumpkin spice everything! When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably spending time with her two dogs Lily & Daisy!
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.