This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Many of us are aware of the damage that bleaching, coloring, heat tools, and other hair styling techniques can have on hair, but still continue to do it in the name of a great hair day. Now, you find yourself with damaged and brittle hair—this is where the deep conditioner comes into play. Below are the best conditioning treatments to fit every hair type, hair goal, and budget.

Best Budget

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner is a fan favorite conditioner that provides great results for only $3.79. This conditioner is made with avocado and jojoba oil which help to hydrate and defrizz hair. 

Best Drugstore

Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner can be used weekly or daily and provides deep hydration for extra dry hair. This is a perfect conditioner for those who need an intense moisture boost while still wanting to stick to a drugstore budget. 

Best for Curly Hair

Curl Theory Super Deep Conditioner is infused with shea butter, jojoba oil, and is perfect for dry curly hair that needs a moisture and elasticity boost. This is a thicker conditioner that is perfect to apply to textured hair. 

Best for Colored Hair

Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner is the perfect conditioner for color treated hair that is extremely dry.​​ This mask will also help to lock in moisture, helping to hydrate damaged hair even after washing it out. We recommend using this once a month for the ultimate refresh.

Best Splurge

Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask is an overall great conditioning treatment for all hair types. This mask will improve shine and frizz as well as soften damaged hair. If you’re in need of an overall great treatment to improve the feel and look of your hair, Olaplex No.8 is the way to go. 

Molly Cunningham

Fairfield '25

Hi I'm Molly and I'm a current freshman studying marketing. I'm from Allendale, New Jersey. I love all things fashion, wellness, and beauty!