This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Don’t worry about having to find a nice place for a date with this list of suggested places to take him in Fairfield. There are tons of options that will fit your taste, budget and occasion.

Frank Pepe’s Pizzeria NapoletanaEnjoy the laid back atmosphere with fresh out of the oven pizza that is definitely worth the anticipation! (283 Commerce Drive, Fairfield)

Wild RiceThis is the best place in the area to get quality Sushi and Pan Asian food at a decent price!  Go to Wild Rice on a group date or a romantic one!  Their sushi is presented as thoughtfully and appetizingly as it tastes. Consider splitting the dishes because many of them come with large portions. (1612 Post Rd, Fairfield)

Grilled Cheese EateryThis cozy grilled cheese joint is the perfect place to cuddle up and enjoy some comfort food. Order a cup of tomato soup and one of their many grilled cheese sandwiches that melt in your mouth!  Be sure to try the Grilled Cheese Mac and Cheese- it’s as delicious as it sounds! (57 Unquowa Rd, Fairfield) 

55 Degrees Wine Bar & Restaurant If you are looking to spend a little bit more money, this upscale Italian restaurant is the perfect destination for a special occasion. Be sure to call ahead and make a reservation on weekends. (55 Miller St, Fairfield)

The Chelsea Try this new casual American restaurant located in the heart of town. It is the perfect place for a lunch date to catch up with a friend or just unwind during the afternoon.  There are a wide variety of sandwiches, hamburgers and desserts that will keep you coming back for more! (Unquowa Pl, Fairfield)

Pink Cupcake Shack If you and your date are looking for just dessert, choose from one of the many cupcake flavors this cupcake hotspot has to offer. I suggest you try the Red Velvet or Cannoli Cream cupcake! (1215 Post Rd, Fairfield )

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!