Cool Weather Skincare Products Every Girl Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Autumn is finally here! Cue the oversized sweaters, PSL’s, and of course, adding a little extra touch to our skincare routines. Although we love the usual festive Fall outings with family and friends, we can’t say we’re a fan of how the breezy weather and dropping temps affect our skin. While the goal is to still maintain our summer glow, we do have to pay more attention to what products will work best to keep our skin healthy with the change in seasons.

It’s time to enjoy pumpkin picking, apple festivals, and football tailgates with your glowing complexion from head to toe! Here are our top picks to ensure your skin is happy and healthy everywhere your cool weather plans take you!

1.) La Roche-Posay Toleriane – Hydrating Gentle Cleanser

Calling all our ladies with sensitive skin, this face wash is for you! Formulated with Prebiotic Thermal Water, this milky face cleanser is all about hydration. Non-comedogenic, soap-free, sulfate-free, and dermatologist tested, this cleanser is specially formulated to be calming and gentle to skin. Use up to two times a day for optimal results.

2.) Kora Organics Noni Glow – Face Oil

As a rich and powerful, yet delicate, treatment oil designed to be used on the face and neck, Noni Glow is great in combatting uneven skin tones, dullness, and uneven texture. This oil is certified organic and made with noni extract, rosehip oil, pomegranate oil, and sea buckthorn oil, so your skin will truly be getting the best of the best! Smooth, nourish, and brighten? Check, check, and check!

3.) Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating – Eye Gel

What comes with cool weather? Back to school season with our schedules getting busier and our bedtimes getting later. Our eyes definitely need some extra TLC with our lack of sleep. This hyaluronic acid formula hydrates even the most tired of eyes to give them a wide-awake, refreshed look. Quench skin with supercharged peptides, pro-vitamin B5, witch hazel, and cucumber extract for some ultimate eye love!

4.) BareMinerals Complexion Rescue – Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

The best of BB, CC, and a tinted moisturizer combined! Promising an incredible 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week, this is a game changer in the world of makeup. Silicone, paraben, oil, and a fragrance-free formula make this gel all the more beneficial and safe for all skin types. A dewy sheer-to-medium coverage for the ultimate radiant, soft, smooth finish is just what our complexion ordered!

5.) Rodan + Fields Active Hydration – Body Replenish

A new feature to the #1 Premium Skincare in North America, Active Hydration Body Replenish is a hydration revolution you have to get your hands on! Delivering top-quality immediate and continuous body hydration, this moisturizing cream locks in hydration and prevents future moisture loss. Formulated with every skin type in mind, Body Replenish actively restores skin to its optimum hydration level. Younger-looking, younger-acting, smooth, and glowing skin? Yes please!

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties! 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com