Coldplay To Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Coldplay fans get ready, because your favorite British band is playing the halftime show at Super Bowl 50.

They will be headlining the show at the National Football League’s Super Bowl 50 on February 7, 2016.

Coldplay who features, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Johnny Buckland, and Will Champion will release their seventh album, A Head Full of Dreams, Friday December 4th to prep fans for what is to come during the performance.

Despite the rumors that Maroon 5, and Taylor Swift were performing, they are not on the list of performers this year. (Sorry #Swifties).

The Super Bowl will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California. So everyone mark your calendars and get your favorite Super Bowl snacks ready for the most anticipated football game of the year.

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.