Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Welcome A Baby Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Congrats are in order for Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. On Thursday, April 14, the 30 year-old super model and her 37 year-old musician hubby, welcomed their first child, a baby girl.

Teigen announced the news this Sunday on Instagram writing, “Luna Simone Stephens, we are so in love you with you! And sleepy. Very Sleepy.” We love that name! Legend, whose birth name is John Roger Stephens, also tweeted about the happy news. Teigen hasn’t been shy about the couple’s struggles to conceive and has revealed that her new daughter was conceived through IVF treatment. One of our favorite couples has also been candid about wanting a big family as Teigen has told Self magazine that she plans to be pregnant through the majority of her thirties. We couldn’t be happier for this new family and cannot wait to see pictures of this bundle of joy!

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.