Chip and Joanna Gaines Reveal the Gender of Their New Baby!

HGTV’s powerhouse couple, Chip and Joanna Gaines, have finally announced the gender of their new baby. The couple revealed the gender at the Tim Tebow Foundation Celebrity Golf Classic this weekend.

Chip tweeted a video of himself talking to a new friend about deciding on a name that begins with the letter “D.” If you have followed the Gaines family for some time now, you know that their boys’ names start with the letter “D” and their girls’ names begin with an “E.” The family already has two sons named Drake and Duke and two daughters named Ella and Emmie.

Fans of the show were responding to the tweet with name suggestions. Names from Dax to Deacon were recommended. Chip had a premonition that their baby would be a boy, since he saw the sonogram. Everybody is wishing the Gaines family a happy and healthy birth of their new son!

Danielle Vazzano is a senior at Fairfield University and is from New York City. She is majoring in English/Professional Writing and minoring in Politics and Catholic Studies. Some of her favorite things include hanging out with friends, reading, and exploring. She studied abroad in Florence, Italy during the Spring 2019 semester.