Once upon a time the mall was the place to be. These days however, the place to be is the Internet! Online shopping is the latest craze sweeping fashion-forward women. Every collegiette wants to look fashionable without breaking their budget, so I have listed a few of my favorite and affordable online sites to shop!
1. TobiThis is an obvious choice, since it seems like every collegiette owns at least one thing from Tobi. The best part of Tobi is that all of their new arrivals are already discounted 30%, so you can buy amazing clothes at great prices! Also, there is always a 50% discount when you initially sign up. They often run sales during holidays, new seasons and sometimes just because!
2. LuLu’sWith spring just around the corner (hopefully), Lulu’s is the perfect site to stock up on your favorite spring items. Floral dresses, vibrant colors, and funky jewelry are just some of the fab finds offered. This online store has a selection of clothes that makes finding the perfect outfit simple and fun.
3. NastyGalGreat accessories, party dresses, and killer heels are just a few staples found on the website. Their site is the hub of eccentric and unique clothing while managing to be reasonably priced. Also, when they have a sale, you can find awesome items at the best prices! Plus, they offer free shipping with orders over $50.
4. Necessary ClothingA cheaper alternative to sites like NastyGal and Tobi, this is my favorite site to buy going-out clothes from since they have a large selection of shirts, shoes and dresses in a variety of gorgeous colors. Also, they have a store located in NYC, so you can also shop their awesome clothes in store as well.
5. AsosThe UK-based online store Asos has everything your little shopaholic heart desires. Asos has a huge selection of stylish clothes at very reasonable prices. Plus, they offer free shipping and free returns in the U.S (score).