Champagne Taste, College Pockets: Online Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Once upon a time the mall was the place to be. These days however, the place to be is the Internet! Online shopping is the latest craze sweeping fashion-forward women. Every collegiette wants to look fashionable without breaking their budget, so I have listed a few of my favorite and affordable online sites to shop! 

1. TobiThis is an obvious choice, since it seems like every collegiette owns at least one thing from Tobi. The best part of Tobi is that all of their new arrivals are already discounted 30%, so you can buy amazing clothes at great prices! Also, there is always a 50% discount when you initially sign up. They often run sales during holidays, new seasons and sometimes just because! 

2. LuLu’sWith spring just around the corner (hopefully), Lulu’s is the perfect site to stock up on your favorite spring items. Floral dresses, vibrant colors, and funky jewelry are just some of the fab finds offered. This online store has a selection of clothes that makes finding the perfect outfit simple and fun.

3. NastyGalGreat accessories, party dresses, and killer heels are just a few staples found on the website. Their site is the hub of eccentric and unique clothing while managing to be reasonably priced. Also, when they have a sale, you can find awesome items at the best prices! Plus, they offer free shipping with orders over $50.

4. Necessary ClothingA cheaper alternative to sites like NastyGal and Tobi, this is my favorite site to buy going-out clothes from since they have a large selection of shirts, shoes and dresses in a variety of gorgeous colors. Also, they have a store located in NYC, so you can also shop their awesome clothes in store as well.

5. AsosThe UK-based online store Asos has everything your little shopaholic heart desires. Asos has a huge selection of stylish clothes at very reasonable prices. Plus, they offer free shipping and free returns in the U.S (score).

Other stores to check out:GypsyWarriorBaublebar (jewelry goodies!)ShopStyleShopBopPixieMarketShoptiques

Mary is a Fairfield University senior majoring in Communication with a minor in Marketing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Fairfield, which she has been apart of since the launch in February 2014. Things that Mary can't live without: Starbucks, Gilmore Girls (Team Jess all the way), Instagram, statement necklaces and her dog. She also has a real weakness for avocado toast. Make sure to follow her on Instagram, @marystamp   
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!