Celebrity Looks For Less: Selena Gomez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Selena Gomez was recently spotted rocking a simple white cardigan- an adorable touch that pulls her whole outfit together. She keeps it cute and comfortable and shows off a look that is perfect to wear around campus. Selena’s style can be easily copied into your wardrobe this fall.  Check out these ideas for items identical to Selena’s, in a college student’s price range.

These clean rinse jeans (American Eagle, $25) are a perfect match to Selena’s comfy casual look. Not only are they adorable, but they also will easily become your favorite pair of jeans due to their style and comfort!

Calling all cardigans! Selena Gomez sticks to the fall colors; however, a perfect campus look is any cardigan in any color! Cardigans are so versatile you can never have enough. (Old Navy, $27)

A simple tank top can go along way for a fall outfit. Just like Selena Gomez, you can make a statement in a basic tank! (Forever 21, $18)

Selena Gomez completes her casual look with a pair of cute riding boots! Black or brown can dress up or down any fall outfit! Riding boots are a staple for any fall outfit. (Diba Trish, Available at DSW, $70)

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!