Celebrity Looks For Less: Clam Jam Inspiration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The school year is quickly coming to a close. As papers, projects and tests pile up, students are heading to the beach to relax in between assignments and enjoy the time they have left of the semester with friends.

More beach days call for more beach outfits! Check out these laid back celeb looks for less for some Fairfield Beach style inspiration.

Photo courtesy of People.com

January Jones and Beyonce both rocked this hot black and white satin mini dress from the always chic Topshop. Unfortunately since then, the dress has sold out! The look is thankfully also available at ASOS for $60.20 !

Photo courtesy of thehipevent.com

Last week’s Woman Crush Wednesday, Lauren Conrad’s red maxi dress is the perfect look for Point Days. The queen of laid-back beachy style knows exactly what to wear to look great and be comfortable for a day out in the sun. You can grab this look at Topshop for $90.00 or from Forever 21 for only $22.80!

Both styles wouldn’t be complete without sunnies, a cross body bag, and these chill (and cheap!) boho sandals

Megan is a Fairfield University senior majoring in English and journalism from Long Island, New York. She is the Fashion Director and a devoted writer for Her Campus Fairfield as well as a part-time Editorial Web Intern at Cosmopolitan.com in New York City. Some of Megan's favorite things are the beach, Spotify playlists, Harry Potter and Instagram. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram! 
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.