Celebrity Guests Attending Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra’s Wedding

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We all know that Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra caught the ~lovebug~ and have been in a relationship that is absolute ~goals~. All eyes were on them and their beautiful wedding this past weekend, but we couldn’t help but notice the other celebrities in attendance! According to Glamour, friends and family were flown in for all of the wedding festivities including the puja ceremony, Priyanka’s sangeet and mehendi ceremonies, and the back-to-back Hindu and Christian wedding services. Here is your guide to all of the celebrity friends and family who helped celebrate Nick and Priyanka’s wedding.

It would be crazy to think that Nick Jonas’ wedding wouldn’t have the other Jonas Brothers in attendance! Joe Jonas, his fiancée Sophie Turner, Kevin Jonas, Kevin’s wife Danielle, and the rest of the Jonas family made the trip to India for the wedding festivities. Sophie Turner and Priyanka Chopra nicknamed themselves the “J Sisters” during Priyanka’s amazing bachelorette party in Amsterdam. Unfortunately, Danielle missed the bachelorette party because she and her family were in the process of moving.

Other celebrities like Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock, Armie Hammer, Elizabeth Chambers, Jonathan Tucker from Kingdom, and Youtube star Lilly Singh celebrated the special weekend with Nick and Priyanka. Elizabeth Chambers was also part of Priyanka’s bachelorette party in Amsterdam.  

Unfortunately one very important couple was missing: the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Even though Priyanka was a guest at the royal wedding back in May, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were not in attendance at the wedding due to her pregnancy.

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com