The Cara Delevingne Takeover Continues

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Cara Delevingne or Margo Roth Spiegelman?

We have seen her in photographs and on the runway, but now we are going to see her on the big screen! Cara Delevingne has snagged the part of the ever so spontaneous and mysterious, Margo Roth Spiegelman in John Green’s beloved novel, Paper Towns. The trailer for this anticipated film was released this past Thursday, March 19th and Delevingne has captured the hearts of millions once again.

This British gem has been taking over with her many talents as a model, singer and now as an actress with appearances in multiple upcoming films. Her tomboy attitude, unique look, and her carefree charisma makes her perfect for the role of Margo! Though, it is definitely going to be interesting to see how Cara transitions from modeling to acting. But, also seeing if she will bring Margo to life the way we imagined John Green’s character would be like.

Within just a three-minute trailer tons of John Green and Cara Delevingne fans across the world cannot wait for the film to be released. I know I am counting down the days! No matter what Cara does, she always does it flawlessly. Don’t miss her and the rest of the cast this summer, July 24th, 2015, when Paper Towns premiers.

Don’t forget to check out the trailer

Adriana is currently a second semester senior at Fairfield University. She is majoring in Communication and English with a concentration in creative writing as well as a double minor in marketing and women, gender and sexuality studies.              
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!