Campus Cuties: Bryce Dion ‘19 & Jake Butiker ‘19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This week’s campus cuties are two of the sweetest kids on campus. Meet Bryce Dion and Jake Butiker!

Grade:

BD: Junior

JB Junior

Major:

BD: Finance

JB: Digital Journalism

Relationship Status: BD: Single JB: Taken

HC: How did you two first meet?

BD: Bogie alley.

JB: Bogie alley is your answer? I don’t even know Bryce…Mmm, might have been ok, bogie alley it is. I miss that place.

BD: No bogies though.

JB: Minus the bogies, just the alley.

HC: What were your first impressions of each other?

BD:  Intimidating…

JB: I’m intimidating?! Nice teeth, you’ve got good teeth Bryce.

BD: Yeah dude, first time I met you you were. Not anymore though.

JB: Ok I’ll take it.

HC: Describe each other in 3 words.

BD: Angry, happy, and…

BD: Ok, ok. Angry, happy, and sad. No no no. Angry, happy, and confused. *Laughs*

JB: Mmm stocks, mid calves, and flow.

HC: What is the funniest thing that has happened to the both of you so far at school?

JB: Erik knocked out his front tooth. Erik came down the stairs shirtless with a cowboy hat on and missing his front tooth. Found out he slipped, fell, and knocked it out. Want the picture?

Erik Ekberg: Absolutely no way you are seeing that picture. Those were dark days.

BD: Want a quotation? Erik came in and said “howdy!” *laughs*

HC: If you could set the other up with someone from this school or someone famous who would it be?

BD: Ok, wait… you have the hots for this famous chick.

JB: Who? Selena Gomez?

BD: No, Ariana Grande. She’s dating your favorite artist!

JB: No way. You’d be better off saying Mac Miller than Ariana Grande.

BD: Ohhh mmm… Literally anyone, but Liz Bouregy.

HC: Biggest pet peeve when it comes to girls?

BD: I mean.. SMELLY. Halitosis  *laughs*  (chronic bad breath)

JB: Bad teeth. I’m’ really focused on teeth.

HC: What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?

BD: Jake and I play checkers before we go to bed every night.

JB: I’m not really that intimidating.

Ryan Harrington: Once you break his hard shell, he’s really kind inside.

JB: I just want to be cuddled. I love cuddling.

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

BD: Former division 1 club soccer athlete. Well current, not former. Probably former after this year. I’m also in Finance Club and Real Estate Club.

JB: I have a part time job at DSB, former division 1 rower, and campus cutie club.

Feel free to follow these two cuties on Instagram:

Jake: @jake_and_bake203

Bryce: @spruce_brucee

Jackie has been an active member of Her Campus Fairfield over the past two years and is the new Co-Campus Correspondent for Fairfield's chapter. She is a junior communications major with a minor in marketing. She loves baking, sports, sushi, and her Jack Russell Terrier Tipper.
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.