Bridget Jones’ Baby Soundtrack is ~Lit~

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

On September 16th the much anticipated “Bridget Jones’s Baby” will be hitting the screens. For those of you who don’t know, this movie is the third of the Bridget Jones movie series. Before this there was “Bridget Jones’s Diary” and “Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason.” If you haven’t seen either of these movies and you’re looking for a textbook rom-com movie; watch them. Trust me.

“Bridget Jones’s Baby” is about Bridget (duh), and her two potential baby daddies played by Patrick Dempsey and Colin Firth. If those two names aren’t reason enough to see this movie, the soundtrack will be.  

This movie is full of every song one could imagine from dating back to 1971. It’s full of pump-up songs, romance songs, sad songs; you name it. If you don’t have these tracks on your pregame playlist already, you will after you listen.

1. Ellie Goulding- Still Falling For You
  2. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand
  3. King- Years and Years
  4. Sister Sledge- We Are Family
  5. Tiggs da Author feat. Lady Leshurr- Run
  6. House of Pain- Jump Around
  7. Lily Allen- F**k You  

To wrap up the BJB soundtrack are a few incredible new songs and some timeless oldies.

To order the soundtrack on iTunes go to: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/bridget-joness-baby-original/id1148190996

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.