Beyonce’s Newest Business Venture: Ivy Park

It is a truth universally acknowledged that Beyonce is #flawless. And our perfect, American queen has done it again and released an amazing line of athleisure. Something that combines my two favorite things: yoga pants and Beyonce?? I’m sold.

Bey announced the line with an inspirational video, which I’ve watched at least 10 times. Where we see Bey exercising in Ivy Park clothes, rocking an Ivy Park headband with a voiceover of her talking about the importance of exercise in her life.

Fans and athleisure enthusiasts alike will be able to purchase the line at Net-a-Porter, Topshop, and Nordstrom. According to Elle.com, the line is a joint project with Sir Phillip Green, chairman of the Arcadia Group, which owns fashion retailer Topshop.

The line will launch on April 14th, but until then just check out Bey’s amazing website ivypark.com.

I'm a senior Politics major with English and Women, Gender, and Sexuality studies minors. My passions include reading, writing, and Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. You can find me binge watching Netflix or loudly singing along to my newest music obsession.