This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Beyoncé and Topshop in the same sentence? Yes, please. It was recently announced that Queen Bey will work with Topshop to create an active wear collection complete with shoes, clothes, and plenty of accessories. The line is geared towards women who love to be comfortable yet look great while breaking a sweat.

The 33-year-old superstar was a Topshop fan before the collection was put into work, having been spotted out in the popular English merchandise for years on end.

According to WWD, Beyoncé said, “I could not think of a better partner as I continue to grow the Parkwood business. I have always loved Topshop for its fashion credentials and forward thinking.”

Topshop owner, Sir Philip Green said to WWD, “We have been looking at this category as fashion-inspired fitness develops, and know that this is right in our customers’ heartland.”

While the name of the collection of the line still under wraps, there’s no doubt that it will be ***flawless. 

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!