Best Starbucks Drinks to Keep You Warm During the Winter if You Don’t Drink Coffee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

What better way to keep warm this winter than picking up a hot drink from Starbucks?! Even if you’re not a coffee drinker, there are plenty of non-coffee options available. There are also a ton of drinks that include espresso without tasting too much like coffee and still give you that caffeine kick!

Here are some options for those of you who don’t like to drink straight up coffee, but still want a warm beverage for the cold weather:

1. Toffee Almondmilk Hot Cocoa

This new addition to Starbucks’ menu consists of steamed almond milk, mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup.  This delectable combo will be your new favorite drink this winter!

2. Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Peppermint hot chocolate is a classic, especially around the holidays. It’ll really get you in the holiday spirit, while keeping you nice and warm!

3. Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa

This drink is made with white chocolate, cinnamon dolce syrup and  topped with cinnamon sugar. This drink won’t only warm you up, but it’ll even satisfy your sweet tooth.

4. Caramel Brulee Latte

This drink is exclusively at Starbucks for the holidays!  Its rich caramel flavor is to die for… and it’s topped with caramelized sugar.  YUM!

5. Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

This drink, just like the Caramel Brulee Latte, is here only for the holidays!  It includes caramelized white chocolate, whipped cream, and candied cranberry sugar.  

6. Peppermint Mocha

This drink is the perfect combo of cocoa and peppermint! It’s sure to keep you warm and its espresso will give you that extra boost.

7. Gingerbread Latte

This holiday drink is filled with tasty gingerbread flavors and topped with ground nutmeg.  It has espresso in it, but you won’t even be able to taste it over the yummy gingerbread flavor!

Victoria Gracie

Fairfield '18

Victoria is a graduate from Fairfield University with a degree in International Business and Marketing. She's from Long Island and has an intense love for New York City. She hopes to travel the world and always lives life with a positive attitude. A few of her obsessions include pizza, dogs, coffee, and fashion. Follow her on Instagram: @vgraciee
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com