Best Self-Tanners for the Girls Who Won’t Make it to a Sunny Place for Spring Break

Nothing improves a gloomy March mood better than the sun-kissed radiance of a fresh tan. Even if you are not going to a sunny destination this spring break, a natural looking-glow is easily attainable. Here are some sunless options that are guaranteed to make people ask you about your sunny vacation!!

1. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse - $32

St. Tropez is a brand every self-tanning expert is familiar with and this formula is one of their top rated products. 
Image:

2. TanTowel Self-Tan Towelettes - $29

What could possibly be easier than a self-tanning wipe? This travel-sized towelette exfoliates, tans, and moisturizes all in one simple swipe. 

3. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer - $9

Jergens has been the queen of the self-tanning game for a long time, but their new wet skin moisturizer is revolutionary. Apply in the shower directly on to wet skin and pat dry for a steak-free, natural glow.

4. COOLA Sunless Tan Dry Body Oil Mist - $46

This tanning mist is what natural-looking self-tan dreams are made of. The combination of all natural ingredients and a delicious fresh pina-coco scent will transport you to a white-sandy beach paradise without leaving your room. 

5. Charlotte Tilbury Overnight Bronze and Glow Mask - $55

Why not swap your go-to overnight mask for a flawless self-tanning alternative? Just apply the mask to your face like you would any other face mask and in just a few hours you will have an effortless, fresh-faced glow.

6. Tanceuticals CC Self-Tanning Body Lotion - $28

This product is truly the best of both worlds. It not only provides a streak-free sun-kissed radiance, but also improves the appearance and health of your skin. It’s the #1 rated Best Self-Tanner by SelfTanning.com, so you really cannot go wrong with this product.