Best Nails Hero R2png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Best Nails Hero R2png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Addie Abujade / Her Campus
Style > Beauty

The Best Places in Fairfield to Get a Manicure

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, one of the most challenging things about starting college is the shift from everything you’re used to at home. You’re used to your hair salon, your nail salon, and even your grocery store. We’re lucky enough to go to a college with amazing places in town, so here’s the rundown on some of the best places to get a manicure even in the midst of COVID!

Post Nail Spa is one of the most raved about in Fairfield. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and quite frankly; it was one of the best gel manicures I’ve ever had. I put my nails through the ringer, so I always get gel, and this one lasted me the full two weeks without any chips. It was also a very decent price and they give a discount for paying in cash! 

Grand Design Nail Salon is also one of our favorites. It’s tucked away in the center of town so not many people know about it, and it’s small, but the technicians are amazing! They are so sweet and really put in effort with your nails. They do take a little bit of time and I’ve noticed it can be slower than other places, but they last and look amazing. 

Bright Nails is also a nice nail salon in town. However, I wouldn’t recommend getting dip powder from there since the last time I did all of my nails chipped, but their normal gel and regular manicures last a really long time! I don’t think my one experience was the end all be all, and overall, I had a nice time while I was there. 

Those were our top recommendations for places to get a manicure in Fairfield! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Erica Salisbury

Fairfield '22

Erica is a Senior at Fairfield University majoring in Accounting with a minor in Digital Journalism. She has always loved fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, and is so excited to be a part of Her Campus again at Fairfield! She cannot wait to see all the things in store for her during her last year at Fairfield, especially with being involved in Her Campus.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.