Style

Best Looks from Milan Fashion Week

Milan Fashion Week was definitely one for the books with breathtaking looks from fashion powerhouses such as Versace, Fendi, and Gucci. Supermodels made their mark in high fashion and equality which made a powerful statement. It’s pretty safe to say that Milan doesn’t mess around when it comes to fashion, and here are 5 of the most notable looks to prove it!

1. Versace, in true millennial fashion, showcased a Fall 2019 collection that embodied the edgy “grunge” aesthetic but doing so undeniably through a very Versace lens.

2. Fendi debuted Karl Lagerfeld’s final collection and honored his immense creativity through looks focused on suiting and furs, giant bows, and tulle skirting paired with sized blazers.

3.Gucci made a statement with runway looks focused on the equality of humans—featuring looks ranging in style from spiked collars, houndstooth suiting, and sweater dresses.

4.Max Mara’s creative director, Ian Griffiths, channeled the powerful woman vibe for the Fall 2019 collection. The collection featured colorful and bold fur looks with complimenting beige ensembles.

5. Prada curated the perfect mix between fear and fashion with their utterly chic romanticized looks, while alluding to Wednesday Adams through sleek black hair.

Fashion at its finest, Collegiettes! XOXO

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !