The Best Lipsticks for Fall 2018

When we think of fall, we tend to think about sweaters, blanket scarves, and leggings. Fall fashion is one of our favorite things to talk about! While we are ~all so cozy~ wrapped up in our fuzzy sweaters, we cannot forget about the amazing autumn makeup – more specifically, the lipstick. Here are some of our favorite lipstick shades for this cool season.

1. Bond Luxe Lipstick by Bobbi Brown

For our first choice, we picked the Bond shade from the Bobbi Brown Luxe collection. This shade is a darker twist to a neutral shade. Make your lips pop with this plum brown color that you can buy here.

1. That Girl Throwback Lipstick by Too Faced

Who says you can’t ~sparkle~ in the fall? With Too Faced’s Throwback collection, you can do just that. This bronze rose color will give you that classic pink lip with a flare of sparkles . You can buy it here.

1. Rocker Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick by Kat Von D

One of our favorite things about fall? Pumpkins! You might not think about pumpkins when thinking about fall beauty but with this lipstick, you will. This copper colored liquid lipstick will channel your love of all things pumpkin. Buy it here.

1. Sepia Liquid Lipstick by Anastasia Beverly Hills

We absolutely adore this liquid lipstick from Anastasia because it stays on all day. We especially love this shade, which is both dark and bold. The ‘Sepia’ shade is the perfect color for fall that is guaranteed to make your pout stand out. You can buy it here.

Ladies, we cannot wait to hit up Sephora to stock up on these shades. We’ll see you around rocking these fall lipsticks!

Meghan Cusack

Fairfield '21

Meghan is currently a student here at Fairfield University. She's from Branford, CT and is an English major with a concentration in Professional Writing. She also has two minors in Spanish and Public Relations. Meghan also enjoys reading, drawing, eating lots of chocolate, and spending time with her cat Charming.