The Best Handbags to Carry This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Fall is in full swing and what better way to showcase your best fall fashion than with a fashionable handbag? They complement ~every~ outfit, and hold all of our necessities.

We’ve made a list of our favorite handbags, both high end and affordable, that you should be carrying this fall.

1. Kate Spade “Jackson Street Lottie”

This ~gorgeous~ plum tote is perfect for fall! It fits all of your essentials AND you’ll look super cute carrying it! You can even wear it two ways – as a crossbody or on your arm.

2. Rebecca Minkoff Velvet Mini M.A.C. Crossbody

This adorable crossbody is perfect for going out and will definitely compliment your fashionable fall outfits.  Velvet is ~so in~, so why not rock a velvet handbag? Velvet is also perfect for the winter, so you’ll get plenty of use out of this bag.

3. BP Tonal Stripe Fold-Over Clutch

Looking for a cheaper alternative to a high end bag, that’s just as cute? This clutch from Nordstrom is perfect for a night out! The faux suede stripe down the middle really adds the perfect touch, and it’ll look amazing with practically any outfit.

4. Floral-Embroidered Dual-Zip Crossbody Bag

Another affordable option, this crossbody is the perfect way to spice up a basic fall outfit.  Just pair it with a solid-colored, comfy sweater and some jeans and you’re all set!

Victoria Gracie

Fairfield '18

Victoria is a graduate from Fairfield University with a degree in International Business and Marketing. She's from Long Island and has an intense love for New York City. She hopes to travel the world and always lives life with a positive attitude. A few of her obsessions include pizza, dogs, coffee, and fashion. Follow her on Instagram: @vgraciee
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com