The Best Handbags to Carry This Fall

Fall is in full swing and what better way to showcase your best fall fashion than with a fashionable handbag? They complement ~every~ outfit, and hold all of our necessities.

We’ve made a list of our favorite handbags, both high end and affordable, that you should be carrying this fall.

1. Kate Spade “Jackson Street Lottie”

This ~gorgeous~ plum tote is perfect for fall! It fits all of your essentials AND you’ll look super cute carrying it! You can even wear it two ways – as a crossbody or on your arm.

2. Rebecca Minkoff Velvet Mini M.A.C. Crossbody

This adorable crossbody is perfect for going out and will definitely compliment your fashionable fall outfits.  Velvet is ~so in~, so why not rock a velvet handbag? Velvet is also perfect for the winter, so you’ll get plenty of use out of this bag.

3. BP Tonal Stripe Fold-Over Clutch

Looking for a cheaper alternative to a high end bag, that’s just as cute? This clutch from Nordstrom is perfect for a night out! The faux suede stripe down the middle really adds the perfect touch, and it’ll look amazing with practically any outfit.

4. Floral-Embroidered Dual-Zip Crossbody Bag

Another affordable option, this crossbody is the perfect way to spice up a basic fall outfit.  Just pair it with a solid-colored, comfy sweater and some jeans and you’re all set!