Best Dressed at the SAG Awards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1.    Alicia Vikander The SAG winner wore a sparkling color blocked Louis Vuitton gown as she glittered down the red carpet. 

2. Saoirse Ronan The Brooklyn beauty’s long sleeve Michael Kors dress flattered her fair skin tone. Ronan’s elegant updo complimented the look nicely. 

3. Emilia Clarke While Game of Thrones didn’t win, Emilia Clarke took home a best-dressed award in this bright pink Dior gown. The plunging neckline and simple jewels accented the eye-popping look. 

4. Queen Latifah Latifah took home her SAG award in style in a form fitting dress. The long-sleeved, patterned Michael Costello creation couldn’t have fit her better. 

5. Kristen Wigg Wigg rocked this Roland Mouret pantsuit. The sparkling textured accents on the torso gave the look an edge. 

6. Rachel McAdams Rachel McAdams lit up the spotlight (see what we did there?) in this lace Elie Saab number. 

7. Kiernan Shipka The young Mad Men actress wowed in this floral Erdem dress. At the age of 16, Kiernan solidified herself on the list of young starlets to watch. 

8. Laverne Cox Laverne Cox stunned, as usual, on the red carpet. Her wine colored Prabal Gurung gown fit her like a glove as she celebrated Orange is the New Black’s SAG win. 

9. Helen Mirren Glittering in silver Jenny Packham, Helen Mirren looked every bit the Queen she is. We wish we could look this regal at 70. 

10. Tina Fey Funny lady Tina Fey stunned in this simple Prabal Gurung dress. The gorgeous neckline allowed Fey’s waves to cascade down her shoulder. 

11. Eva Longoria Eva Longoria never looks bad, but this daring, see-through Julien Macdonald gown had everyone drooling. 

12. Diane Lane The simplicity of this one shoulder navy blue gown helped to show off Lane’s intricate cuff and dangling earrings. Her neutral clutch was the perfect shade to accent the dark blue. 

Hi! I'm Gabi, and I'm a Senior at Fairfield University. I'm an English major with a concentration in Journalism, as well as minors in Communication and Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies. My hobbies include singing, theatre and swimming, and my favorite animals are Lobsters!! You can always catch me reading, preferably by the ocean, or dancing like an idiot with my girlfriends. 
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant