The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Halloween is no longer just for the kids. For one night a year people get creative, creepy and festive by dressing up in various costumes, and celebrities are no exemption. This year celebs slayed the game (no pun intended), and sported some interesting, stylish and downright crazy Halloween costumes. So who had the best get-up? Decide for yourself!

1.Heidi Klum- Jessica Rabbit

This is the costume that you have to see to believe. Heidi Klum stunned everyone. The Queen of Halloween was unrecognizable in a custom Jessica Rabbit costume. Klum’s outfit consisted of face and body prosthetics to enhance her curvy figure, and a dress designed by Christian Siriano. The model showed off the incredibly accurate costume as she hosted her 16th annual Halloween Party in New York City.  

2. Neil Patrick Harris and Family- Star Wars

NPH and his family are known for their amazing group costumes, and this year was no exception. Following the buzz of the new Star Wars trailer release, Neil, David Burtka and their twins donned the classic outfits form the original trilogy of films. Neil dressed as Obi Wan Kenobi, David modeled his Han Solo attire, and 5 year old twins Harper and Gideon posed as Luke and Leia Skywalker. 

3. Gigi Hadid- Sandy from Grease

Gigi Hadid channeled her inner Sandra Dee as she attended Heidi Klum’s Halloween bash. The model strikingly resembled Sandy from Grease, with her curls, leather and heels on point. With a cigarette hanging from her mouth, all Hadid needed was boyfriend Joe Jonas to be her Danny Zuko. 

4. Jennifer Lopez- SkeletonJ.Lo also made the guest list for Klum’s Halloween extravaganza, and brought boyfriend Casper Smart as her plus one. The couple wore matching skeleton makeup and black ensembles. Casper wore an all black suit, and J.Lo wowed in a sensual black gown and leather gloves. We’ve never been so scared and attracted to a human being at the same time. 

5. Kourtney Kardashian- Wonder Woman

The eldest Kardashian sister posed with her three children in matching superhero costumes. Kourtney couldn’t look happier surrounded by her family, decked out to rid the world of crime. The matching color scheme of white, blue, red and gold could definitely stop villains in their tracks or at least the paparazzi. 

6. Chrissy Teigen- Guy Fieri

Is there anything this woman can’t do? Teigen dressed as the Food Network star during a Halloween segment for her new talk show FABLife. Wearing Fieri’s classic black and orange flame shirt, tinted sunglasses and spiky blonde hair, Teigen couldn’t have resembled the Tripe D host any better. 

7. Colton Haynes- Ursula

The Arrow star has never been known to shy away from silly Halloween costumes. Last year he used prosthetics to turn himself into Princess Fiona from Shrek, and this year he continued with a similar theme. Using more prosthetics, the former Teen Wolf actor transformed himself into Ursula the sea witch, complete with tentacles and seaweed accents. 

8Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum- Cat in the Hat

The couple channeled their inner child by wearing matching The Cat in the Hat costumes. Channing opted for a relaxed onesie and lopsided hat, while Jenna wore a leather get up and tiny, stripped hat. Their looks wouldn’t be complete without cute cat noses and whiskers. 

9. Emily Ratajkowski- Marge Simpson

The actress had a lot of competition when she attended Heidi Klum’s Halloween Party, but she couldn’t have looked better. Ratajkowski was a cartoon come to life with yellow skin and the classic blue fro completed her realistic Marge Simpson ensemble. If Marge were to come to life this is what she would look like. 

10 .Taylor Swift & Idina Menzel- Olaf and Elsa

Idina Menzel joined Taylor Swift on stage during the Halloween performance of Swift’s 1989 World Tour. Menzel belted out her famous ballad “Let it Godressed in Elsa’s iconic ice dress, as Swift backed her up in an adorable Olaf costume. The songstresses’ didn’t take too long to do an onstage quick change into slinkier outfits, as the crowd cheered them on. Is it sad to say we liked the Frozen attire better? 

11 .Kim Kardashian West- Herself

The selfie Queen was on trend when she dressed as none other but herself for Halloween. After the recent increase in Kim K. costumes, Kardashian didn’t want to miss out on the festivities of poking fun at herself. “Still fits…” Kardashian wrote on Instagram wearing her 2013 Met Gala dress, which she wore while pregnant with daughter North. Now, pregnant with her second child, Kim styled herself the same to complete her look.

Hi! I'm Gabi, and I'm a Senior at Fairfield University. I'm an English major with a concentration in Journalism, as well as minors in Communication and Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies. My hobbies include singing, theatre and swimming, and my favorite animals are Lobsters!! You can always catch me reading, preferably by the ocean, or dancing like an idiot with my girlfriends. 
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.