burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Celeb Looks From Last Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Fall Fashion is in full swing as our favorite celebs are showcasing their favorite pieces for the season. As Fashion Week festivities come to a close, celebs become trendsetters. The fall season is the perfect time to experiment with different pieces as well as mix and match to create your own, unique style. Whether it be casual, street style or formal event attire, celebrities are sure to impress us with their outfits of choice. They know how to make a statement and inspire us all to follow our own fashion conscience. Here are our picks for this week’s top celebrity styles!

1.) Gigi Hadid

Okay, let’s all just agree that Gigi blows us away with her fab style! Even when she’s not rocking the runway, she looks gorgeous from head to toe. After landing in Tokyo, Japan to promote her signature collection with Tommy Hilfiger, she struts her stuff. Gigi paired edgy, black leather leggings with a gray, anchor print sweatshirt. She completed her outfit with a lightweight black trench coat and short, black suede kicks. Gigi spiced up her look with dark, oversized sunglasses and a choker necklace. Follow Gigi’s street style to turn heads everywhere you go!          

2.) Lauren Bushnell

Bachelor fans get ready! Lauren Bushnell caught our eye this week. As if being engaged to the jaw-droppingly handsome Ben Higgins wasn’t enough, Lauren always looks put together in her classically chic outfits. On the set of Extra in NYC, Lauren is seen wearing a layered black and white dress with a black leather jacket. She finishes off the look with strappy black heels. Ladies, if you’re in a rush and looking for a dressier outfit, be sure to take this look into consideration. After all, you can’t go wrong with classic black and white.

3.) Hailey Baldwin

This beauty bombshell looks like a woman with purpose! She is an absolute stunner in her fall ensemble. Who says you can’t wear miniskirts all season long? Hailey takes this trend to a whole new level. She paired her velvet green, Haider Ackermann houndstooth coat with her gray, suede miniskirt and over-the-knee black boots look appropriate for the colder weather. Thanks Hailey, for showing us that coats have much more purpose than just keeping us warm. Such a versatile, fall layering trick that we can’t wait to try!

4.) Kate Hudson

Kate dazzles us in a deep plunging, satin pink jumpsuit and trench coat at the Tiffany and Co. store unveiling in Beverly Hills, CA. The rose color compliments her skin tone, simple makeup, and silver accent jewelry pieces. We love her daring approach to try a jumpsuit instead of a traditional dress. Kate isn’t afraid to take fashion risks and this one paid off for sure. Consider wearing a similar, dressy jumpsuit to your next formal event! Thanks Kate for the ~inspo~ She is also accompanied by friends Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon, who look as glowing and gorgeous. 

5.) Taylor Swift  

Here’s one for all you Swifties out there. This outfit is the basic, fall weather style that I picture every girl trying to pull off. It’s so easy to put together and of course, you’ll be on trend if Taylor is wearing it! This cute, slightly off the shoulder, cropped sweater resembles the color of fall; a dark, red-orange shade, perfect for any skin tone. Taylor pairs this sweater with neutral, black jeans and black booties that have a splash of the same red-orange shade. Our girl sure looks ready for some October festivities.   

SaveSave

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties! 
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.