Best 5 ~Fall~ Activities to do with your Gal Pals

You know it’s that time of year when cute fall sweaters, leggings, and boots are the norm. The fall season is a great time take a break from all school work, college responsibilities, and gather the squad for some fall inspired activities! Take advantage of this ideal weather before the snow arrives! Here are 5 fun fall activities to do with your gal pals:

1. The first thing that comes to mind when it’s the fall season is apple picking. Other than collecting apples to make a delicious pie or cider, it’s also the perfect opportunity to take fall Insta photos with the girls.

1. Pumpkin picking is a great way to get inspired to decorate your dorm and make your room feel extra homey. You can even spice it up a little and have a pumpkin decorating contest with your BFFs.

1. There’s nothing better than cuddling under blankets watching Halloween movies, am I right?  Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus are just two Halloween faves. Check them out on ABC’s 31 Nights of Halloween movies!

1. If you and your friends are feeling adventurous, a haunted house is a perfect option for you! Attention: beware of the clowns, witches, and werewolves who may follow and ~spook~ you!

1. Having a Friendsgiving dinner is the perfect time to bond with the girls. Everyone can bring a treat to share at your Friendsgiving table! Some fav treats that are must-haves are pies and brownies.