The Becca Cosmetics and Chrissy Teigen Collaboration is Going to Amazing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Chrissy Teigen does it all: she’s a supermodel mom, food connoisseur, and the queen of Twitter. Now, she can add makeup collaborator to her long list of achievements!

On Thursday, April 13th, the 31-year-old announced that she teamed up with Becca Cosmetics for a beautiful new palette called, the “Glow Face Palette.”

She posted an Instagram with the caption, “I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU ALL TO TRY MY NEW GLOW PALETTE!!! Every time I use it, I cannot believe it’s actually mine. It’s perfection. Be sure to follow @BECCAcosmetics for all the details! #BECCAxCHRISSY #BECCAPartner”.

The limited edition palette has four pressed powders; one of the shades includes Becca’s iconic Rose Gold highlighter, and three new shades that were created by Chrissy herself. You will find a pressed highlighter (Beach Nectar), a bronzer (Malibu Soleil), and a blush (Hibiscus Bloom) in this palette…four perfect shades to help you achieve a natural glow.

The new palette priced at $46 will be launching sometime “soon” all around the world, so no word on the exact date yet… but we can’t wait!

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant