Attention Spring Break Shoppers: The Lilly Pulitzer Swim Collection Is Now Available

Lilly lovers, the wait is finally over! Our favorite resort brand has just debuted a swimwear collection that is ~oh so fabulous~.

In classic Lilly fashion, it’s no surprise that each piece is filled with bright colors and vibrant prints that channel our love for summertime. This 30-piece line doesn’t stop with Lilly’s signature color palette of pinks, greens, and pastels. The inclusion of dark blue designs and solid shades are perfect for any beach or poolside fashion. Both one and two-piece options are available for purchase, while prices range from $68 to $148 depending on style. Ladies can feel free to shop in stores, online, or at The Shops at the Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida and The Ritz-Carlton in Amelia Island, Florida.  

According to Mira Fain, Lilly’s Executive Vice President of Product Design and Development, “Our signature printed, great-fitting swimsuit is exactly what [each lady] was wanting from us to complete her packing.” Lilly remains focused on upholding the ultimate resort lifestyle for every customer on their personal getaway. It’s clear that Lilly truly cares about the needs of all ladies and we couldn’t be more appreciative of that.

Time to get Spring Break shopping! Find the full collection here.

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties!