News

Attention: Her Conference 2019 is Back in NYC and We Couldn’t Be More Excited!

Ladies, mark your calendars for June 22 because Her Conference is back in NYC and we couldn’t be more excited! Seriously, if you have the chance to go, it’s a must for a Her Campus chapter member.

Her Conference is a great opportunity to network with other amazing #girlbosses like ourselves within the Her Campus circle. Besides networking, it has ~amazing~ keynote speakers and panels to guide you on the path of your career goals! Let’s not forget the fabulous sponsors such as Ulta who provide products and sets to capture that coveted NYC #Instaselfie!  

General admission tickets are $150 and VIP tickets are $250. Although the prices are not ideal for our wallets, it’s a small investment in creating future career possibilities. The only person who can make your dreams come true is you!

Get those tickets Collegiettes and show Her Conference who’s #boss!

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)