Attention Collegiettes! Our Back To School Survival Kit Is Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

What’s the best part about returning to campus? The arrival of the Her Campus Back to School Survival Kits! Each semester, the Her Campus Fairfield team anticipates the amazing contents of every kit, and love to share each product with our Fairfield community. Listed below are a just a few of our favorite picks from this fall.

The Freeman Beauty Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask, Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask, Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask and Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay are unbeatable masks that transform the beauty game. The all natural ingredients and unbeatable scents are *essential* to every collegiette’s beauty routine. Learn more about the masks, and purchase them at Ulta here

The Camelbak Forge Divide Mug is perfect for the every-day morning ritual every Her Campus chick abides by. We take our coffee seriously, and pick only the cutest mugs to sip our cup-o-Joe out of, especially while on the go. Purchase the Camelbak here.

Finally, the ideal sheer for the working collegiette! L’eggs brand stockings provide coverage necessary for the workplace, and also are a great addition to any autumn outfit! Purchase the sheer’s here

For any type of traveling, whether abroad, or in a new city, the Wearsafe Tag is the only personal safety button that instantly connects you to the people who know and love you the most. The technology behind the tag provides them with your location, as well as valuable context regarding what’s happening through a continuous audio stream. Learn more about Wearsafe here.   

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.