Entertainment

Ariana’s Thank You, Next Album has Us All Shook!

Let’s just take a moment and congratulate our girl Ari on yet another ~fabulous~ album! Ariana has been unstoppable ever since she broke up with Pete, but it was a blessing that she did because she graced us with the “thank you, next” video. Ladies, “thank you, next” brought all the feels from our fav movies, but this song is not the only bop on the album, let me tell you.

When the “thank you, next” album dropped, buying the songs took no convincing because when ~I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it~. A few fan #favs are “NASA,” “bloodline,” “fake smile,” “bad idea,” “makeup,” “in my head,” and “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored.” So mostly half the album. Ariana is never a disappointment, and we cannot wait until her next album drops!

Happy Listening Collegiettes!  

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)