All things Ariana Grande: Sweetener World Tour 2019 & Post-Breakup Updates

After releasing her latest album ‘Sweetener,’ Ariana is finally taking her music back on the road. She recently posted her tour dates for the upcoming year and we couldn’t be more excited!

Sweetener has been by far the best album that she has created. It fully captures everything she has gone through in the past year. But the only thing not so sweet in Ari’s life at the moment is her recent break up with Pete Davidson. Although she named a song after him on the album, the two ended their engagement shortly after its relase.

From the look of things, Ariana seems to be doing just fine without him. And as for Pete, he’s living his best life and getting a new look. The two are clearly coping with the split in different ways, but it appears the decision was for the better.

Either way, we could not be more excited to see Ariana back on tour! We know that we’ll have ‘Sweetener’ on repeat until it starts! Ari is truly back and better than ever, Collegiettes!

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)