Style > Beauty

“To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” Makeup Collection at Sephora

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you haven’t already binged, “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Still Love You” then you’re seriously missing out! The much-anticipated sequel hit Netflix on February 12th and while I’m completely obsessed with Lara Jean’s love life, I’m even more invested in her skincare routine. In honor of the beloved series, Netflix teamed up with Sephora to release six limited-edition beauty sets with brands such as Laneige, Amika, Milk Makeup, Kaja, Kitsch, and Glow Recipe. The kits range in price from around $12 to $39 and are available online and in stores. 

My favorite “To All the Boys” X Sephora collab would have to be the Glow Recipe which allows you to write a love letter to your skin. Included is the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask and Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine mist, which are Glow Recipe’s bestselling products. These products are bound to change your life just as Lara Jean’s was turned upside down when she sent five letters to her past loves. The Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask will hydrate and brighten your skin whereas the Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine mist will maintain hydration and leave your feeling like a whole new person. 

The absolute best way to celebrate these releases is to watch the movies while wearing the face masks with your bestie, right?!

Amber Shephard

Fairfield '20

Amber Shephard graduated Fairfield University in 2020 where she majored in Psychology and minored in Marketing. 
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.