9 of Your Favorite Halloween Episodes to Rewatch Before The 31st

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

There’s no better way to get in the Halloween spirit than to embrace the cold, snuggle up in bed, and binge watch Halloween episodes of some of your favorite shows. Grab some candy corn and settle in, because here’s 9 iconic Halloween episodes you must re-watch before the 31st!

1.)  “How I Met Your Mother”- “Slutty Pumpkin” (Season 1, Episode 6)

How can you pass up re-living Ted’s epic quest to find his Slutty Pumpkin? Watch Marshall and Lily’s adorable costumes, plus Robin and Barney’s usual antics in HIMYM’s classic Halloween special!

2.) “Friends”- “The One With The Halloween Party” (Season 8, Episode 6)

Monica and Chandler decide to host a party for Halloween – Ross is Spud-nik, Rachel is pregnant, and Joey and Pheebs wear hilarious costumes. What’s better than a Halloween party with our ~favorite friends~?

3.) “The Office”- “Halloween” (Season 2, Episode 5)

Any holiday spent with Michael Scott is guaranteed to get you laughing. Whether it’s Three Hole Punch Jim or Dwight the Sith Lord, Halloween parties at the office are an absolute must!

4.) “Gossip Girl”- “How to Succeed in Bassness” (Season 3 Episode 7)

Calling all of Manhattan’s Elite, it’s All Hallows Eve in New York. On the only day when it’s socially acceptable to dress up, who will our favorite Upper East Siders decide to be?

5.) “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” – “Who Got Dee Pregnant?” (Season 6, Episode 7)

It’s Halloween and we want to know who the father of Dee’s baby is. The guys gang up on Dee and show us what a great Halloween looks like.

6.) “Pretty Little Liars” – “The First Secret” (Season 2, Episode 13)

What’s more chilling than a PLL Halloween special? The Little Liars head back to 2009 where they are haunted by Ali’s ghost stories and freshly dug up secrets.

7.) “That ’70s Show” – “Too Old to Trick or Treat, Too Young to Die” (Season 3, Episode 4)

Point Place gets an upgrade, Alfred Hitchcock style. The show pays tribute to every eerie Hitchcock movie and even the classic theme song gets an ominous twist.

8.) “Gilmore Girls” – “Twenty-One is the Loneliest Number” (Season 6, Episode 7)

The leaves are turning in Stars Hollow. Rory attempts to celebrate her 21st birthday and Lorelai begs Luke to join her mad scientist skit in this Gilmore Girls Halloween treat.

9.) “American Horror Story” – “Halloween (Parts 1 and 2)” (Season 1, Episodes 4 and 5)

If you’re looking for something spine-chilling to get scared before Halloween, these AHS episodes have got you covered! In this doubly terrifying two-part Halloween special, the spirits of the Murder House are growing stronger, which means our screams in front of the TV can be heard even louder.

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com