8 Ultimate Travel Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow

As a collegiette, there comes a point when our days are so busy with clubs, friends and classes, that each day blends into a blur of weeks and months until we finally go on vacation with our family or friends and can take a deep breath and relax. Yet, without the hectic lives we live, we would not be able to appreciate the quiet relaxation or the spontaneous adventures that result from taking a well-deserved vacation.

Although we may not be able to jet set around the world every weekend, these amazing instagrammers are here to satisfy any collegiettes suffering from wanderlust. From exotic beaches and mountain peaks, to chic coffee shops and historic sites, these 8 accounts will be sure to inspire your next vacation and future study abroad side trips. 

1. Brooke Sawad @worldwanderlust

2. Carin Olsson @parisinfourmonths

3. Emilie Ristevski @helloemilie

4. Le Postcard @lepostcard

5. Condé Nast Traveler @cntraveler 

6. Blonde Abroad @theblondeabroad

7.  Sabrina Trojanova @girlvsglobe

8. Passion Passport @passionpassport

For more travel inspiration, check out Her Campus Fairfield’s Study Abroad Pinterest Page! 

Camille Giacovas is a sophomore at Fairfield University with an International Studies major and an English minor with a concentration in Professional Writing.  She dreams of traveling the world and she strongly believes in the power of living a positive life. She is a lover of hot yoga, running and finding the little things in life that bring her joy. Her mornings would not be complete without a chai tea latte.